Arthritis, delay in periods, pain in the left side of the hip, burning during urination. Premenopause?

hello doctor, In the past I had treatment for arthiritis and I get pain in the joints during rainy and winter. I still do all the activities at home alone. I am okay now . I took tablets for the first time to delay my periods as we had a function at home. My normal periods date are between 23rd to 27th of the month. Last month I got my periods by 30th June. This month I did not get my periods still and I am not pregnant. I am getting pain in my left side of the hip area and it burns while passing urine . All the joints are paining. I have recently started taking Dabur Ashokarishtam twice after this problem. I am 35 yrs and my friends say it is a premenopause stage . I am not sure. Kindly guide me on this.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012