Arthritis, cataract, blood pressure, taking folitrax, folvite, Pantadoc, Pregatra, Shelcal,swollen feet. Side effects?

My mom is artherities patient and she is taking following medicines Folitrax 20 mg, folvite,HCQS,Pantadoc, Pregatra,Shelcal,SAGO 500 MG , does these medicines have any side effects..since few days she is having swollen feet which is worrying me is it because of all these medicines, she is also taking medicines for hight BP , cloestrol and also have catract in one of her eye.Please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012