Arthiritis of shoulder, weak legs,cramp in stomach. What is cause and treatment?

Hi my name is julie i am 35 i have arthritis of the shoulder, and my legs feel weak more so at the knees i keep getting stomach cramps sometimes down in the pelvis it is like crampy to the right side and tender sometimes it is my whole stomach also all round the rib cage every 3 months or so i get an excrutiating pain like really tight and stabbing i have to lie down on my side for it to go away it lasts 30 minutes or so i also have sciatica of the left side and i get alot of wind too farting not burping with heartburn and my bone on the right hand thumb at base is starting to stick out and is sore and all round this wrist is painful and sends shocks up my arm also sometimes it wakings me at night numb and i have to shake for a few minutes until it feels better a couple of times my right hand has started shaking on its own through the day too, i also need to go to pee like 10 times a day, i allways feel cold and cant motivate myself most days but i have 6 daughters so need to bring myself to just get on with it but it really stresses me out and i dont want it to rub off on them, can you please let me know if you think all of this is connected in some way to something.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013