Arrythmia, shortness of breath after running, was given echo with mild regurgitation and mild hypertrophy. What does this mean?

Wondering...have a type of arrhythmia [not sure yet] but lately when finishing walk/run my diastolic stays above 105 + and my systolic is at 134-145 & heart rate is around 80+ right after finishing. During run I am now seeming to not get enough air and feels like a dam elephant is on my chest with a little nausea , hence short of breath. Just don t seen to be able to get the air I need. this has changed in the last 8 months. Cardio doc gave me an ehco 14 months ago with mild regurgitation and mild hypertrophy . could this mean the valve has decreased in stroke volume hence not enough oxygenated blood??
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012