Arousal, erection and itchiness in scrotum with pain, occasional ejaculation on holding girl's hand. How can I overcome this?

Hi doctor.. I am getting excited even when my girl friend just holds my hand and walks with me. i have no intention of having sex with her now. But when ever she is with me or even when she holds my hand and walks, my penis gets hardened and i have this itching sensation in my balls and an hour or so a pain in my balls and penis. Ijust have to leave from ther giving some excuse. I am truely in love with her. Initially i thought since this was the first time i touch a girl i feel so. BUt this happenes everytime i am with her. My penis leaks at times then. i browsed net is this called premature ejaculation?? I used to mastrubate before (say a year back )but now i dont do that. Has it some thing to do with it.?? I need ur help doc. Please help me overcome this. Is this curable.?? i just want to spend some time with her with our all these pain and problems.!!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012