Around hip area there is pain and discomfort. Why am I cold and shaking?

Good afternoon, I am 34 yrs old, 5 5 and about 180LBS. On my left side, from the kidney area down to around the front of my hip area down my pelvic area to my left groin area I feel pain and discomfort. At many moments I feel constipated, and only once have I felt a signicant drop in my temperature. (2 nights ago I went from comfortable to feeling so cold I was shaking and teeth chattering) . When I lay down, I feel better. This pain has been ongoing for 5 days now. The pain hasn t increased or decreased. So my question is, is this normal constipation , or is this something more then that? ~ Michael
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
This is nothing to worry this is the vague abdominal complain of pain and other symptoms emotional stress some times induces such symptoms, low down your stress level, drink more water have fibber containing diet this would help you in constipation no need to take any medicine for constipation, take care and have good day.