Arms and face red like a sun burn. Not exposed to hot climate. Reason for redness?

I have what is apparently like a sunburn , but have not been exposed to outside conditions (cloudy or sunny) for more than 15 mins a day (walking from car to destination a couple times a day, if that) I have a slightly low temperature, averaging around 97.5-97.9. I normally hit true on 98.6, being hot or shivering . My outter arms (both) are both flush and hot to the touch, but the customary sensitivity to pressure (smacking a sunburn) is no different than being smacked normally. My face is slightly red and warm too. The redness on my arms extends higher up my arms than the shortest sleeves I wear. My shirts are very thick spun cotton. Tan line marks dont really seem present, as the redness fades to normal color up around my shoulder . Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012