Arm weakness, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, hyperventilates. Treatment?

Hi.. Recently I am experiencing left arm weakness.. its like lifting weights all day but actually its not. I have sedentary lifestyle for now but I am not fat . This symptom usually arises with chest discomfort but not pain.. And I do also have shortness of breath at times.. I easily hyperventilates especially in shocking situations and when im angry. And to add, I have involuntary left arm and mouth movements that I spill coffee in my own and got embarassed several times because of undesirable speeches just suddenly come out of my mouth when I speak..
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012