Arm tingling and numbness, chest palpitations, feeling of something wrapped around chest, diarrhea. Chest X-ray, EKG normal. Help?

Hello I have been having arm tingling and numbness in my left arm and chest palpitations for a few months. It feels like something is moving around in my chest and is wrap around my heart. I also noticed that I m having diarrhea from a upset stomach, as well as the pain starting again when I eat anything. I went to the ER, received a Chest xray and EKG and it shows normal. I m still having these issues. Help!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013