Arm swell, itchy, white bumps on leg. Is this because of something bit?

Hi first all last week something look like it bit me so my arm swell for a couple days and very itchy.Now a new week same thing happen but on my leg it felt like something was stinging me then it got itchy swollen up again with 3different white bumps out of it.Now another appearing out the blue again it was swollen this morning what s going on.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

- i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY is the underlying and develops URTICARIA.

possible causes include;

-food and food additives
- Contact with an irritant, such as nettles, chemicals or latex
-intestinal worms
-Insect bites and stings.
-Certain medications - such as NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), used to treat pain, ACE inhibitors, used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
-Extremes of temperatures.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you