Arm problems after a catch during baseball, tingling in elbows. What do you think this is ?

Hi, im a college baseball player. I havent ever experienced any arm problems up until my freshman year. Tried to have a catch and my arm has never been the same. Im in my junior year now and its gotten better but still not where i was my senior year of high school. Two years ago i could barely have a catch about 15 yards away. Its better now but i dont have the velocity nor the fluency i once did. Ive notice that my elbow has tingles when im working out. This is medial to my body. There is zero pain. Just tingles, and restriction feeling when i throw. What do you think this is?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013

I have studied your case.

As per your history there may be entrapment neuropathy near your elbow leading to tingling numbness.
You may need physiotherapy and neurotropic medication to reduce tingling.

IF not relieved then you may need to do MRI and if required surgical decompression.
Another possibility of rotator cuff injury may need to rule out by doing MRI shoulder, as you are active in sports.

Hope this helps. Wish you speedy recovery.