Arm popping on moving in any direction causing intense pain after physiotherapy post shoulder surgery. Chances of biodegradable anchors and screws getting loose?

i had left shouldwe surgery on may 17 2012 and started therepy 2 wks afer surgery i was doing good with the therepy untill the pt took my arm away from my body to stretch it and it popped bad now my arm crackels and pops every which way i move it and it is very painful and i dont have the rom i use to have with pt a week ago i have two biodegradable screws and two anchors could they have come loose or out
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012