Arm pain while walking. Frequent urination after taking Dilzem. Done angioplasty, angiogram and placed stent. What to do?

i AM 53YR HAVING CARDIC PROBLEM.dONE ANGIOPLASTRY IN THE YEAR 2000.AGAIN ANGIOGRAM ON2006. STENT IS PATENT.NOW I FEEL PAIN IN TWO ARMS WHILE WALKING(SOME TIMES).MY DOCTOR PRESCRIES DILZEM 60MG TWICE A DAY ALREADY I AM TAKING TENOLOL 50 IN MOR 25MG IN NIGHT ATROVASTATIN 10MG CLOPALET 75MG ISMO 10MG TWICE A DAY AFTER TAKING DILZEM 60MG I GOT FREQUENT URINATION IN NIGHT? WHAT TO DO DOCTOR?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012