Arm pain prominent on extending and releasing post blood donation. Is it worrisome?

I gave blood on Monday. The phlebotomist missed the vein she had marked in my left arm . She, along with a couple of others, moved the needle to try and find it. It cause a considerable amount of pain. Finally, the pulled the needle and successfully drew blood from my right arm. Today is Thursday, I feel pain in my left arm. I especially feel the pain when I flex the arm and then release. Is this something I should be worried about. What do you think it might be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012