Arm pain, numbness, lack of blood circulation in arm, bruising under skin. Causes and treatment?

Hi I am a 46 year old women, I consider myself to be fit agile and well for my age. in the last year I have been experiencing pain in my arm until it feels dead, I am unable to lift it or at times it feels as there is no circulation. I have now noticed bruising under my skin? any idea what it could be and what I should do.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response

Just start taking Vitamin b complex once in a day before or after an hour of meals.