Arm pain, indented lines on arm. Help

Hello i have recently been getting pains in my arm followed by very small line indentations but i had quite a severe one yesterday which left me with indented lines all over my arm and i watched them appear with my own eyes so i no it wasnt clothing or anything causeing it as nothing was touching my arm and they slowly just appeared all help would be appreciated thankyou very much
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for writing to us

I assume that you are referring to the recently noticed prominence of the same which could be due to the workouts and nothing serious.

However if you have noticed visible swelling or fullness which can be indented with fingers on applying pressure then it is more likely to be the beginning of a muscle overuse injury.Still I consider it less likely because there is no pain or limitation of movement involved.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.