Arm pain, discomfort in wrist, occasional numbness, dizziness. Regularly carry heavy weight. Cause?

Just wondering, I lift at lease 150 , 50Lb. bundles of Newspapers at work on a daily work week 5 days a week. Well about a month ago my arms became very hurtful, and my right hand wrist very uncomfortable. My right arm will go numb at times, and or if I reach behind me in the car I get very dizzy for a minute. Have Not lifted anything for a week, but did tonight, my arm and wrist were both hutring.....what could it be? Guess U do not take Insurance?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013