Arm, leg and foot numb, blood clot during chemo for breast cancer, type 1 diabetic

My left arm, outside of left leg, and top left of my left foot feel slightly numb. I saw my doctor on Friday, unfortunately I didn t start having this loss of sensation until yesterday morning. My history, during chemo for breast cancer 2.5 years ago I developed a blood clot due to my port on my left side. No major damage and I have since had the clot sight (left side clavicle area) imaged at least twice and it appears there is very little damage to the vein with the exception of normal disrupted blood flow because of having a clot (not sure I worded that correctly). I m also a type 1 diabetic, very controlled, and have had no issues at all with the diabetes and I m 51-years old. I see several doctors (4 exactly) at least every three months, do you think this is something I should consult with my oncologist or internal medicine doctor? Thank you for your response.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012