Arm injury, pain, swelling in elbow, shoulder, bruising, tingling in small finger. Treatment?

my daughter fell yesterday while playing basketball, another girls fell on her while my daughters arm was outstretched, today she has pain and swelling in both her elbow and shoulder , there is some bruising and moderate swelling on the inside of her elbow. She has some range of motion, limited by pain in both her elbow and shouldder, she describes her pinky as tingly and some numbness in her elbow area...?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012