Arm, hand and finger numb and weak, nerves pinch at spine vertebrate c4,c5,c6 and c7. What is cure?

Dear sir, I have been encouraged to contact you for the problem I am facing with regards to my health. My right arm , hand and fingers are numb and weak. I am gradually loosing control of my hand and fingers. On advice of the medical professionals, I got my MRI test done, which indicated that nerves at the spine Vert. C4,C5,C6 and C7 were pinched.So surgery was done to open the gap between the vertebrae by putting metal plates and screws. The problem did not go away instead increased. The nerve conductivity test was also got done which is normal. After this I contacted one doctor of Ayurveda , who says it is due to vata (Vayu) imbalance in the body. I would like to know if you have any cure in your system of medicine? If so, what is the procedure to approach you and how much cost is involved? If I have to stay at there, how long will it be. I will appreciate an early reply from you. With regards, Devinder Sharma YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013