Arm going numb in sleep. Can this be due to dehydration? Feeling excessive thirst and palpitation

Can dehydration cause your arm to go numb while sleeping? I do not sleep on my arms but I they have been going numb for the past couple days/weeks and I have noticed I have been dehydrated during this time also. I have been so busy with the babies that I forget to drink. When I urinate the color is dark yellow - like loads of iron and I am always thirsty. My heart rate s been speeding and I have been feeling faint and nauceous. I have been working on getting my fluids back up today and I am so very tired and feel very off kilter. I have been drinking loads of kool aid.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012