Arm feels numb, cold, heavy, tingly, have dizziness on standing up from lying position post MVA, ENG test negative. Any insights?

Right arm feels numb,cold,heavy and a little tingling from time to time.Was in a MVA on Apri 7th 0000. 7 fractures in my pelvis broken clavicle (rt side) fractured tailbone and 8 broken ribs (rt side) and a lacerated rt. Lung . Also I m getting dizzy quite a bit feels like the room is shaking real fast. Happens when I lay down stand up from a sitting or lying position or just standing up mostly glancing up or down but sometimes just looking forward. I have fell as few times because of the dizziness and everything went dark. I have been to a ENT and a audiologist had a ENG test. Came out negative. All of my symptoms started Agee the MVA. Should I se a neurologist? I get very frustrated and depressed alot. Thanks for any insight or suggestions.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  212 Awaiting Answer