Arm, chest pain after eating, worsens on walking with rise in BP, does not occur while fasting. Cause?

hi Dr. I get pain in my right arm then my left arm and on my chest after eating.This gets worse when i walk after sometime .That time my BP also goes up to 180/110.After taking rest for sometime it comes to normal.This does not happen while fasting or drinking only water.I had acidity problem earlier and twice i had done endoscopy .Once i was given nexium and other time romez.I have BP since 15 years and taking concor 5mg for that. I feel this happens due to certain foods but I CANNOT MAKE OUT which food it is.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012