Arm burn while cooking, blister, itching, papulovesicles. Medication?

Hi doctor I got a small burn on my arm while cooking as i happened to come in contact vid a hot kadai. I immediately put my arm under water and later applied vicco turmeric over the red ras...mext day i saw some blisters which werenot the regular burn blisters.i consulted a doc as it had also started itching. the doc diagnosed d condition as papulovesciles and gave me d below medicines; Flutibact..twice daily for 7 days xifi lbx200mg 3 days...twice a day vozet for itching as needed...once per day. Itz been two days and there has been no improvement. What to you suggest
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012