Arm bones broken in an accident, surgery done. Severe pain. Diet for faster healing

hello doctor two days ago i was bring the car to the house and as i was bringing it in i left my hand outside the window and the car jumped and my hand got caught between the car door and yard door and broke both of my bones on my arm . the injury was under my wrist and i got surgery the same night. its been 2 days and im in so much pain the doctor but some kind of metal in each bone to hold them together. i want to know what to eat and drink to make it heal faster, i also want to know if i could have sex anytime soon wit my wife yesterday we mad a month. i am currently in yemen for vacation and i do not know what to do the doctor gave me pills vitamins and pain relievers please help me with any information thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013