Arm and leg weakness, floating feeling, easy tangling of food, constant brain fogging and dizziness. Normal brain scan, thyroid test. Any ideas?

Hi I am a 22 year old female. 162cm tall. About 44kg. I am the mother of a 19 month old son. 16 months ago I first noticed weakness in my left arm . It felt disconnected to the rest of my body. My arm more or less has become slow to react and weak. My left leg has also deteriorated within the year. I m tripping over a lot and I constantly feel like I m floating. My foot becomes easily tangled and caught up in anything even marginally in my way. The dizziness and constant brain fog is my main concern. Iv had an MRI of my brain which was normal. Not sure if it is at all of significance but iv got muscle tightening on the opposite side in my stomach... A rounded sort of mass which I notice when I lie down. Iv also got a thick neck and a bit of a bulge on my left side. Thyroid is normal. I m running out of ideas. Doctors don t know what is going on. Any ideas would be wonderful. I m a young girl who is starting to believe I m going to die young... Or end up in a nursing home really soon.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012