Arm and chest pain, shortness of breath, numbness in shoulder blade, chest tightness. Lung cancer?

Hi, I have several questions and fears but let me see if I can put them together concisly. i am 45, female, experiencing under arm twinges and pain. it seems to come and go, maybe cyclcal with my menstrual cycle , and worse and longer this time. Also, lately, seems like a shortness of breath with activity even some chest pain . NEVER had this before, never smoked . Numbness in shoulder blade that comes and goes (but I think that I have had that on and off for a few years, cant remeber because I m so nervous about things). Arm twinges are all over the under arm, down the arm some and on the outside of the breast, (both sides). Talked with people and they experience same arm twinges/ breast pain with peri, AAAAAAA and post. HOWEVER, this new chest tightness and breath thing have me sooo worried about lung cancer . I will see my physician but they think Im crazy because I always have something goingon but I promise I dont make the symptoms up. This time I am ultra concerned because i have never had chest painand my back is numb as we speak.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012