Arhritic pain in lower back and legs, cough, digestion and bowel problems. on Codalgin forte. Recommendations?

stopped taking codalgin forte after about 5 years ,having been on it for arhritic pain in lower back and legs .but over time found my digestion and bowel problems getting worse. after about a month I developed a hacking cough that was'nt origanally painfull but over time .did get rather sore.I was prescibed everthing from cough medicines to puffers and nothing worked .I went back onto my original prescripion and within 2 days my coughing stopped ,so I am stuck and just have to watch my diet to help with digestion and bowel problems.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THE SYMPTOMPS ARE CONROLLED WITH MEDICINE
AS YOU STOP MEDICINE YOU GET PROBLEM
SO ONE F TE FOD PROTEINS OR POLENS MAY BE REACTING WITH BODY PROTEINS TO CAUSE SYMPTOMPS
GET ALLERGY DOCTOR ADVISE TO FIND OUT THE CAUSE BY DOING BLOOD SERUM TESTS FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR FOODS DUSTS POLLENS AND OTHER EXPECTED ACCORDING TO HISTORY
REMOVE FOOD AND TREAT ALLERGIES ACCORDING TO ALLERGEOLOGIST ADVISE
TILL TAKE SYMPATOMATIC TREATMENT