Area of skin test for TB red and raised, burns, TB test negative. What's the reason ?

Hi, I ve had a tb test done a total of about four times in the past and every time I get it read it there is never even a mark. However, I got the skin test yesterday and I noticed when I got home from work last night it was red, like the size of a pencil eraser, but not hard or raised. This morning when I woke up the the Reddness is larger than last night. Now it is about the size of a dime, it s flat and isn t raided but it kinda burns. I m wondering if I could be positive since with my previous tests there wasn t ever a mark.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013