Area around stitches is inflamed, red, itchy, blistering. Had cyst removed from shoulder

I had a cyst removed from the back of my shoulder last week. Told the doc i m allergic to latex , but I suspect I am sensitive to any adhesive . I was putting neosporin on it and keeping it bandaged, but it became so irritated. Now the area around the stitches is inflamed, very red, and has tiny blisters. It itches, and now I have nothing at all on it. Just wearing a clean soft cotton shirt. No red streaks or fever or any other symptoms of infections, just very angry skin around the incision/stitches site. I go back on 10/16 to have stitches removed. Should I go back now?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012