Are zepose tablets the same as diazepam? Suffer from anxiety and sleeplessness

hi stephan, I have recently obtained a couple of 10 ml diazipam to help me sleep, as i have two young children under 1 and work long hours. I have history with anixiaty and work long hours so was looking for something to help me sleep. The 10ml diazipam I have taken in the past on rare ocation have always been blue. However the ones I got today are white. they seem to have come in a legitimate packet labeled Zepose. Are these tablets realy diazipam? any advice you can tell me would be greatly apriceated. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013