Are weight gain , back ache and swelling in the feet common after a hysterectomy ?

hello doctor i ned a hlep regarding my mothers problem regarding hyterctomy as my mother underwent this operation about 6 yrs back n from few days she is suffering from from back ache, weight gain , tiredness , swelling in the feet, and so on n she is been eating tablets suggested by her doctor like Cap. evanova and Tab. sandacal plux but yet she is facing few problems plz help me solve my mohtrs problem. thanks once for al..:)
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011