Are tiredness, disorientation upon waking, vitamin-D and calcium deficiency signs of hypercalcemia?

I am a 50 year old male. I complained to my doctor about extreme tiredness, disorientation on waking, and low energy and sleepiness throughout the day. A routine blood test was given which resulted in a vitamin D defiency. I was prescribed 50,000 IU of vitamin D2. My symptoms have not changed. I now have pain in my tailbone. I have a strong history of Cancer on my father s side. He died from Multiple Myeloma. I went to see my doctor again and she ordered x-rays and more blood work. X-rays revealed no lesions, only some onset of Arthritis. My blood calcium came in at 10.8 and I have been referred to an Oncologist for a genetic profile due to family history. Am I Hypercalcemic because of the vitamin D that was almost non-existent 3 weeks ago? Or is it something else?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Mar 2014