Are these symptoms of early pregnancy like feeling tired, nausea and stomach weirdness ?

i went into the hospital on friday they because of cramping and i found out i was pregnant just the day before they said im about 5 weeks. they did a blood test and my hcg was only 47. they did and ultrasound but theres no gestational sac .they said that i have a lesion on my right ovary and it could be causing me to have false results. Ive taken 6 hpts all of which were positive, im tired, nauseous, and having some stomach weirdness. my question is, could the lesion be causing all this craziness or is it too early to see a sac right now and i can possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011