Are these signs of depression ?

I have had a lost in appetite When i wake up i feel like why whould i be awake i have lost interest in my favortie activities i always seem tired or sad i dont have emotions for things as much as i did before i started feeling these things
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Yea, I learnt a bit about depression in school.. And unfortunately those are some signs.. Find someone to talk to and talk to them about everything happening.. Eventually you may find what the problem is. Hopefully. Hope this helps, good luck!
  Anonymous's Response

Ok, this is a behavioural disorder. Can be easily managed with the help of a clinical psychologist and psychiatrist.