Are these just normal symptoms for being removed off of Beta Blockers ?

Last May, a cardiologist (not my regular one) thought by seeing some scans that I might have an dilated ascending aortic valve, so he put me on Beta Blockers immediately. Then, in August, 3 months later, I saw my regular one and he said that I didn t - he looked at the same scans. He said that Beta Blockers were most effective in people with Marfan Syndrome (which I don t have), so he took me off of them immediately. For the past few months, I ve felt something in my chest and seen him about it, but he said everything s fine. Are these just normal symptoms for being removed off of Beta Blockers ? I m a teenaged girl, before anybody goes asking my age, etc. And again, I HAVE SEEN MY CARDIOLOGIST. It s fulttery if anything. I can see hwo the anxiety could tie in, becuase that cardiologist who first put me on beta blockers gave me this huge schpeil on what could happen with my heart, blah blah blah, so ever since then, I ve not been exactly paranoid, but I ve paid closer attention to my heart. The cardiologist who put me on the beta blockers has now retired, if that s of any consequence....
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009