Are these contents of my facial cream with SPF safe during pregnancy?

I just would like to know if this ingredients for my concealing facial cream with spf are safe for pregnancy, I m on my 11th week and I ve been using the product since day one, the ingredients are: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Titanium Dioxide (and) Alumina (and) Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Cl0000, Glycerin , Mica, Isohexadecane, Phenyltrimethicone Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, Cl 0000, Polypropylene, Butylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Melia Azardica Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Cl 0000.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012