Are there chances of pregnancy in case of unprotected sex leading to 2 periods ?

I had unprotected sex in February 2011 during the end of my period. My period then came a week early in March. I got a pregnancy test done after the period and it was negative. Now, I m having my period again, which means I have my period twice this month (it s NEVER happened before since my first period in 2000. However, I m not sure if it s a period or spotting ( blood isn t red, more so brown) since it s not that heavy but I am experiencing symptoms such as being bloated and tender breasts (like I m on my period but just not heavy). Am I pregnant and should I get another pregnant test done?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011