Are there chances of pregnancy in a person with uncontrollable uterine bleeding ?

i am 27 yrs old and about 2 months ago i had unprotected sex several different times. i have never had an irregular period...other than when i was pregnant with my 2 children. well i had an extended period followed by spotting and 2 more periods for short times all in one month now i have had brown spotting the last week, just a little each day. i feel as though i have put on some wait and i have uncontrollable and very noticeable stomach flutters on a regular basis. i have taken numerous pregnancy test which have all been negative and i have been to the doctor...all my blood work was good and they prescribed birth control and diagnosed me with uncontrollable uterine bleeding . Is there a good chance that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011