Are there chances of pregnancy if there was no intercourse but a rubbing of penis on the vagina ?

my penis rubbed on to my girlfriend vagina with no protection but i saw dry sperm on my under wear is there a possible chance that she isn t pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pregnancy occurs when sexual intercourse occurs at the time of ovulation. Sometimes secretions before ejaculation may contain sperms. If you are extremely unlucky, rarely pregnancy can occur. Confirm pregnancy by urine pregnancy test if periods get delayed. take care.