Are there chances of pregnancy if I get brownish color discharge after periods ?

Hi, I am 18. My boyfriend and I had intercourse on March 14th. My period came 10 days later but it was lighter than normal. It lasted for it s usual time though. I m still going through the later stages of puberty as well. However, I masturbated yesturday and started bleeding . I might ve been slightly rough, but I m not entirely sure. Then I masturbated again today and it was a brownish color. What is the possibility that I m pregnant? I m also a little low on water as well, which my boyfriend is saying might be the issue. No, we have not had intercourse since that day in March.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
u r not pregnant. confirm it by pregnancy tests kits available off the counter on medical stores, u will fell better, but i would advice not to have sex before marriage, otherwise u will have nothing new to do or enjoy after marriage and that will hurt u.