Are there chances of pregnancy after taking the i-pill ?

hi i had sex on 19 and took i pill after 1 hr and another ipill the next previous cycle was on 28dec and my due date was on 25jan,today on 29jan still i dint get my periods!i got pregnancy test done twice yesterday and the day before it came negative could i become pregnant by any chance...:(
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.why you take 2 ipill as one is sufficient for may change your hormonal balance.chances of pregnancy are very take T.MEPRATE(10Mg)3 time a day for 3days then stop,so you get your period in 3 to 4 days after stoppage of medicine