Are there chances of pregnancy after consuming 8 pills of misoprostol ?

Hi, I am 38yrs old, my menstruation cycle is on 28days. I was supposed to start my monthly period on 20th of June but it did not i tested and found positive, I went ahead and swallow 4 Misoprostol tablets at once and started bleeding after few hrs, the next day i took again 4 pills the bleeding was still on but very light it stayed only for 2 days. Yesterday i checked myself and found still positive, does it meean that am still pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011