Are there chances of my mother getting tuberculosis again after getting twice and cured ?

Hi! I just wanna ask regarding on my mother s health condition... She is 62 years old and had a diabetes for almost 20 years already and she has asthma since she was young. She also had a tuberculosis twice but it was cured already... The first time she had it. She maintain a medicine for 6 months and the 2nd time she maintain more than a year of medicine included the vaccine to cure the tuberculosis and to normalize her glucose . My question is if ever my mom will have tuberculosis again how many percentage sure that it will be cure? thanks a lot
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011