Are there chances of conception with scanty flow and short periods post coming off Microgynon ?

Hi I would like to ask a question in regards to fertility . I have come off Microgynon in July 2011 and I have been trying to concieve ever since. My periods are irregular since coming off the pill , it is usually 5 weeks between each period but occasionally 6 weeks. My period only lasts for approx 1 day and if Im lucky 2 days. My period is very light and scanty and only represents itself in brown blood. I have been on folic acid everyday since coming off the pill. I do not smoke and seldom drink and I have specifically maintained a healthy diet to aid in my chances of concieving. I have never had any STDs or health problems as of yet.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012