Are there chances of being a diabetic if I have high postprandial numbers ?

I have been checking my blood sugar with a home meter for a few weeks now. so far my highest fasting was 116. but i seem to have very high post prandial numbers. my highest reading so far was 391. I have had several over 200+. I havent eaten very hi carbs or sugars with these meals. I dont drink soda. I havent seen a dr yet,so I havent been diagnosed as diabetic. Is it possible that I am diabetic,even though my fasting levels arent over 126? I am overweight and pcos. I am female and 41 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011