Are there chances for me to conceive inspite of taking unwanted 72 pills ?

I am 22 years oldi have had unprotected sex with my fiance and i took unwanted 72 within 24 hoursI have my periods expected 2 days after sexAre there chances of pregenency I am 22 years old girl,I have had unprotected sex with my BF from past 2 years.But till now he never ejaculated inside me.But before 2 days from the expected periiod date..he ejaculated several times in me.I have taken Unwanted 72 within 24 hours..But after i took the pill also we had it 2 times more.So are there any chances of getting pregnant?I haven t experienced ant sideeffects till now.2 days have passed and i still didnt got my periods.For eg,We had sex on 19th and i took the pill on 20th morning.generally i get my periods till between 21st to 24th.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011