Are there chances for me to conceive as I had intercourse 3 days before I got my periods ?

hi i just want to ask about my situation i had intercourse with my husband last january 2 and 3 then i had my menstraution on january 6 but its just an spot blood for question is it is possible that im pregnant now cause i missed my period in february..i try to use a home kit pregnancy test 4 times already but the result is all just wondering why until now i dont have my period?thanks and more power
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi , u r not pregnant.The missed periods are due to hormonal changes.If this is for the first time, u can let it go, but if it is recurrent, visit a gynaecologist.