Are there any tablets which can postpone periods ?

hi doctor for the reason for travelling ill have to take postpone pills for my periods for 4 days.i am 28 yrs old please tell me name of that pills which ll has no side effect plz also tell me timing of this pills in a day age-28,weight-58kg,gender-female.My june month period was 2nd june 2011 and im travelling from 29th july-1st Aug,i ll like to NOT get my period for these dates. Please help ASAP as i dont have too much time left. i never use this i want to ask details about it.what pills ll be suitable for use?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Hi , you can take primolut N 5mgm thrice daily from 25 july for 10 days , it will postpone your date.