Are there any support groups that could help a child with Fetal alcohol syndrome in Ireland ?

hi is there any support groups that help a child with fetal alcohol snydrome in letterkenny co.donegal ireland and in ireland
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
You need to search for such support group on the net. We have a detailed database regarding the doctors available to deal with the problem. Many social organizations are working actively in this area and you will definitely get a suitable one on searching.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal